If anyone in your immediate household is feeling unwell, has visited a potential Covid-19 exposure location or should be isolating, please reschedule your appointment for a later date.
- People are no longer permitted inside the Studio
- Please wear a mask that covers both your mouth and nose at drop off and pick up
- Every Client will receive a personal appointment, overlapping of dogs/people will be avoided whenever possible
- The gate and all other contact surfaces will be sanitized prior to your arrival and sanitizer is available
- Preferred method of payment is e-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cash payment must be exact amount and sealed in an envelope or baggie which can be placed in the designated “cash box”
- Punctuality is critical! You must be on time for your scheduled drop off and pick-up times. Please no early or late drop offs/pick-ups.
- Call/text 902-526-0081 to discuss grooming details
- Place dog(s) inside fenced area located at the back of the studio. Go along the side of the building in parking area. There is crate available in the fenced area if you are worried that your dog will jump the fence.
- Remove collar and leash
- Secure gate as you leave
- Return to Car
- Remain in car
- Call/Text 902-526-0081 or message through Facebook
- Once confirmed, dog(s) will be placed in the fenced area for your pick up.